1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Noor Handels GmbH, Blumenau 1, 63110 Rodgau, Germany, Tel .: 0610687980, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
– Our website visited
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source / reference, from which you came to the page
– browser used
– operating system used
– IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period,which can differ depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find this for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Firefox: https: //support.mozilla. org / de / kb / cookies-allow-and-reject
Please note that with Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected when a contact form is used can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the caseif it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Registration on the portal or forum
You can register on our website by providing personal data. Which personal data are processed for the registration results from the input mask that is used for the registration. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration. H. Your registration is only complete when you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not receive your confirmation in this regard within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The specification of the aforementioned data is mandatory. You can provide all further information voluntarily by using our portal.
If you use our portal, we will save your data required to fulfill the contract, including any information on the method of payment, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we save the voluntary data you have provided for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete them beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) lit.f GDPR.
In addition, we save all content published by you (such as public contributions, pin board entries, guest book entries, etc.) in order to operate the website. We have a legitimate interest in providing the website with complete user-generated content. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If you delete your account, your public statements, especially in the forum, will still be visible to all readers, but your account will no longer be accessible. In this case, all other data will be deleted.
6) Use of customer data for direct advertising
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to receiving the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purpose of advertising via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your email address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately,Unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
6.2 – Sending newsletters via Sendinblue
Our e-mail newsletters are sent via the technical service provider Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin, to whom we pass on the data you provided when you registered for the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in using an effective, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving the newsletter (e.g. email address) will be stored on Sendinblue’s servers in the EU.
Sendinblue uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. In this way it can be determined whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. Technical information is also recorded (e.g. time of access, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected exclusively in pseudonymised form and is not linked to your other personal data; direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyzes can be usedin order to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients. If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Furthermore, Sendinblue can use this data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. However, Sendinblue does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Sendinblue, with which we oblige Sendinblue to protect the data of our customers and not to pass them on to third parties.
You can view Sendinblue’s data protection provisions here: https://de.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
6.3 – Advertising by post
On the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and – if we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship – your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, To save the industry or business name in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR and to use it to send you interesting offers and information about our products by post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a message to the person responsible.
7) Page functionalities
Use of YouTube videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google “) heard.
Regardless of the playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
All processing described above, in particular the reading of information on the device used via the tracking pixel, will only be carried out if you have given us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Without this consent, YouTube videos will not be used during your visit to the site.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the “Cookie Consent Tool” provided on the website using alternative options that will be communicated to you on the website.
8) Tools and other
cookie consent tool
This website uses a so-called “cookie consent tool” to obtain effective user consent for cookies and cookie-based applications that require consent. The “Cookie Consent Tool” is displayed to users when the page is called up in the form of an interactive user interface, on which consent for certain cookies and / or cookie-based applications can be given by ticking the box. Through the use of the tool, all cookies / services that require consent are only loaded if the respective user gives consent by ticking the box. This ensures that such cookies are only set on the respective end device of the user if consent has been given.
The tool sets technically necessary cookies in order to save your cookie preferences. Personal user data are generally not processed here.
If, in individual cases, personal data (such as the IP address) is processed for the purpose of storing, assigning or logging cookie settings, this is done in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in a Legally compliant, user-specific and user-friendly consent management for cookies and therefore a legally compliant design of our website.
Another legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR. As the person responsible, we are subject to the legal obligation to make the use of technically unnecessary cookies dependent on the respective user consent.
Further information on the operator and the setting options for the cookie consent tool can be found directly in the corresponding user interface on our website.
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary,Meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees that exist in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
– Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data is being checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet certain whether ours legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to information according to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
– Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
– Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR PRIVILEGED LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS THAT WE REQUIRE FOR YOUR OBJECTIVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and – if relevant – additionally on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. prove for the processing that the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject outweigh, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.