We attach great importance to privacy. The collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO is the
NOOR Handels GmbH, Blumenau 1, 63110 Rodgau
2. Data transmission / data logging
When visiting this page, the web server automatically logs log files that can not be assigned to a specific person. This data includes for example
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Date and time of retrieval
• transferred amount of data
• message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
• Browser type and browser version
• Referer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
• Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
• Internet service provider of the user
• IP address and the requesting provider
We use this log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our website, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of Use of our website.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use.
3. Use of personal data
Personal data will only be collected or processed if you voluntarily provide such information, e.g. in the context of a request. Unless there are any necessary reasons for doing business, you may at any time revoke in writing (such as by e-mail or fax) the previously granted approval of your personal data storage with immediate effect. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law.
4. Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to clear information about the processing of your personal data.